Sunday, June 17, 2007

Healthy heart

I've been making good use of the GPS-enabled pedometer/heart rate monitor that my parents gave me for graduation. Not only have I been logging all my runs, with route, pace, heart rate, etc., but I've also tried testing my resting heart rate over a night's sleep. Results below! It doesn't work quite as well as it does during physical activity, but it's easy to tell when it's working or not (see the linear stretchs on the graph.)

So, all that aerobic activity pays off…I think my resting heart rate is around 40 BPM. That's a healthy heart!

5 comments:

Tim said...

man, those 3 letter words are so cheap.

Anonymous said...

Hey, Nate. It's great to have a healthy heart, especially if it's also a big one, too. Make sure you always have a heart for others....
WOW in a way

Tim said...

Why does someone affiliated with World Of Warcraft keep posting on our blogs?

Anonymous said...

World of Warcraft????
More like Wonder of Womanhood!!

Unknown said...

woah! You're blogging again...wow...that's how out of the loop I've been...eek...well I guess I got a lot of reading to do. Hope everything is going well!