Friday, August 27, 2010

Her name is Duna

We've named our kitten Duna, after the Hungarian name for the Danube river (which flows through Budapest.) The Danube is actually grey, not blue, anyway!

She's such a fun cat. She spends half of her time playing (with abandon) and the other half being affectionate (nuzzling, snuggling, purring). Oh, and she is photogenic all of the time. Just thought I'd post some more photos!

NOTE: no human coercion was used in any of the following situations. They were all Duna's ideas.

5 comments:

Heather said...

Disclaimer: I'm not always napping on couches! In fact, rarely ever--this was just a long week. However, Duna quickly recognizes a snuggle opportunity and seizes it.

Jon Chenette said...

Nate and Heather,

Duna is a contortionist! What a cute and cuddly kitty.

Thanks for sharing the photos!

Love,

Dad/Jon

Marilyn said...

Duna is adorable! She is such a cuddler. I love the photos of her all curled up on Heather... who does appear to do a lot of sleeping!

Jeannie said...

She is adorable. Welcome, Duna!

Unknown said...

aww! Maia is definitely not a cuddler but she is quite the character for sure