On Sunday I did my final long, long run before the race. Approx. 23 miles at 7:16 pace (which is pretty close to my pace for last year's Georgia Marathon…given that my route on Sunday was much hillier, though I also had some little rests for traffic signals etc.)
Here it is:
View Larger Map
Chart:

Also, here's an ultra long run I did while in California over spring break. I unwisely went in the middle of a sunny day, so it was pretty hot. 21.5 miles at 7:25 pace.
View Larger Map
There was a nice climb up to Inspiration Point in Will Rogers State Park.
3 comments:
Impressive, Nate! I feel good when I can go 5 miles...
Yeah, impressive indeed! I can't even run yet!
-Claire
Cool charts, Nate. But I would be shamed to see what mine would look like. I sort of slow to a walk when I have a 20 elevation gain...
Oh well. I am at least improving in squash. I actually beat somebody the other day. So...
Watch out!
MOM
Post a Comment